If you believe that material available on our site infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us by submitting a DMCA notice. After we receive a valid and complete notice, we will remove the material and make a good faith attempt to contact the user who uploaded the material by email.
Please note that we are unable to process DMCA notices that refer to sites hosted on third-party servers that we do not control, but may otherwise appear on our website through the use of an embed or iframe element.
Before submitting a DMCA notice, it’s important to consider if the manner in which the material is used falls under fair use. If you are not sure whether material located on a NoHighOils.com infringes your copyright, or if it is subject to fair use protections, you should first consider seeking legal advice.
**You may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material or activity infringes on your copyright.
Your DMCA notice will be forwarded to the party that made the material available, and also may be sent to third parties such as LumenDatabase.org. A note will also be placed on the site in question detailing the name of the copyright owner who submitted the takedown notice.
Please follow these steps to file a notice:
- Verify that the content in question is hosted by No High. We have no control over content that is hosted by a third party. Please contact the appropriate web host with complaints.
- Contact the content creator directly. Go to the comment in question and leave a comment with your complaint to see if the matter can be resolved directly between you and the original content creator.
- Send your complaint to us via the instructions below, if the issue cannot be resolved directly with the content creator.
As required by the DMCA, we have the policy to terminate users that we consider to be repeat infringers. Although we won’t share the specifics of our repeat infringer policy (we don’t want anyone to game the system, after all), we believe that it strikes the right balance: it protects the rights of copyright owners and protects legitimate users from wrongful termination. Please note that notices that are successfully countered, rejected on fair use grounds, or deemed to be fraudulent are not counted against a user or site.
You can send your complaint by contacting us:
NH Naturals, LLC
10620 Southern Highlands Pkwy, Suite 110-386, Las Vegas, NV 89141
Phone: (423) 436-7645
Takedown Notice Requirements
You must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit us to find and positively identify that material. For example, we require a link to the specific comment (not just the name of the blog) that contains the material and a description of which specific portion of the blog post – an image, a link, the text, etc. your complaint refers to;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You may copy the form below into your message to us in order to assist with the speed and efficiency of your DMCA submission:
DMCA Takedown Request
Location of Unauthorized Material:
Location of Original Materials:
Description of Original Materials:
I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner on an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
I acknowledge that a copy of this infringement notice and any correspondence related to it, including any contact information I provided above (address, telephone number, and email address) will be forwarded to the user or personnel who uploaded the content at issue.